Saturday, December 10, 2011

ATTS Handgun Hunting Clinic Coming.

As as avid Handgun hunter and Certified NRA Hunter Clinic Instructor http://www.nrahq.org/hunting/clinic/hunterclinic.asp for Wild Turkey, White-tailed Deer, and Western Big Game hunting, I've been waiting for several years for the NRA to come out with a Handgun Hunting Clinic.  I have been told by the brass at headquarters that the next hunter clinic the NRA is in the process of releasing is on Waterfowl Hunting.

Well I've decided to take the bull by the horns and put together my own Handgun Hunting clinic that I will offer through my training company.  I believe I have enough handgun hunting experience and trophies under my belt to produce and teach a clinic such as this, so as soon as it's completed I'll list it on my web site and possibly in Handgun Hunter http://www.handgunhunt.com/ magazine.

This clinic will cover the various game animals that can be hunted with a handgun, firearm and ammunition selection, equipment preparation, shot placement, judging handgun hunting distances, field dressing and trophy preparation.  This clinic should give the budding handgun hunter the knowledge, skills, and attitude necessary to get into the sport of handgun hunting safely and efficiently.

Keep watching my web site for further developments and upcoming clinic dates.