Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Thought's on the Glock Pistol

My Thought’s on the Glock Pistol.
I truly believe that the Glock pistol is the perfect self-defense handgun available, bar-none.
Let's face the facts; the Glock pistol is today's duty weapon of choice.  More police agencies (about 62%) carry the Glock than any other pistol available.  It’s also the top choice of civilian shooters who are quite serious about their personal protection and home defense.  It also comes in a multitude of sizes and calibers.

I like the Glock because it is a simple, reliable, and pretty much idiot-proof pistol right out of the box.  Personally, the Glock is the ultimate combat handgun: I can draw, align the sights, press the trigger and the bullets will hit their mark with stone cold reliability each and every time I do so.  http://www.glock.com/